Friday, April 23, 2021

Sonnet for the Father of My Child

 Hello World


I wrote this for my fiancé when my daughter was only 6 months old. We just recently passed our 2nd anniversary, which I know seems like a short time but when you know you know... You know? Even in just two years, we have already been through so much and he means the absolute world to me.


To the father of my child
And the man I love most
We've always been wild
But now I must toast


You're a pain in my ass
But I love you the same
And I may just be a lass
But I know this isn't a game
 
I see my future with you
And it is awfully bright
I'll stick with you like glue
And promise to be your light


I'll love you 'til the day I die
I promise this is not a lie


If you want to stay updated with the blog and other happenings be sure to give me a follow one of my social media platforms listed below.


Instagram: @AWitchyMamasKitchen | Twitter: @AWitchyMama2020 
Facebook @AWitchyMamasKitchen | Pinterest: @AWitchyMama2020

Thank you so much for reading!!








No comments:

Post a Comment